Monday, January 26, 2015
Valentine's House Tour
After having an abundance of Christmas decor around my house for the past two months, it feels good to have just a few hints of Valentine's.
* The angel/Cupid wings on the wall are made out of cardboard. I cut out the wings and then cut out feathers to hot glue and layer on top. I finished them by dry brushing white paint on top
* The mercury glass bottles were Christmas ornaments from Target that remind me of love potion
* The faux pink tulips are from Tai Pan Trading
* The arrows were a Pinterest project using craft paper and wooden skewers
* The heart topiary was a DIY project using a cheap topiary from Wal-Mart, a leafy garland from Hobby Lobby, floral tape, floral wire, and a thrift store pot
* The Vintage Valentine was a free clip art from Vintage Holiday Crafts
* The free Bee Mine printable was from Entirely Eventful
* The Mr. Darcy plate was another fun Pinterest project using my silhouette machine to cut the vinyl.
* The glitter heart ornament is from Hobby Lobby
* I made the white frame out of MDF scraps left over from reframing my doors and windows. The frame was inspired by Shanty 2 Chic's ornament frame
Happy Valentine's decorating!
Linking to: Domestically Speaking Inspire Me Monday 44