I found this Damask Print (affiliate link) on Amazon that was prepasted. I was a little uncertain of the directions, but found a youtube video to clarify how to soak it and fold it on itself for the glue to be activated. It also shrinks a certain amount once it dries. After about a day, I was able to paint it exactly how I painted the rest of the vanity. The drawer liner is from Target.
I folded it under a few inches at the bottom and it actually helped seal the wood that was splitting at the bottom.
I wanted to use it as a desk, so I added some makeshift legs by cutting off the knobs on a thrifted headboard/footboard.
You might also like:
Artsy Farsty Link Party, YTTS #29, Catch if Can #211, Friday Furniture Feature, Link Party Palooza, An Upcycled Link Party, Merry Monday 52, Inspire Me Monday #58, The Scoop #169, You're Gonna Love It, 267th Inspire Me Tuesday, FDTR 166, Wake up Wednesday, Wow us Wednesday 220, Vintage Inspiration Party,