Spring has sprung! Easter is right up there with Christmas as "holidays for which I have a likelihood to over decorate." There are just so many cute decor options, but I did my best to pull back as much as possible.
* The most awesome moss rabbit ever is from Hobby Lobby
* The faux tulips are from Tai Pan Trading
* The faux grass is from IKEA
* The little birdhouse was a garden pick from the dollar spot at Target a few years ago, which I put on a candlestick
* The white urn is from a thrift store and the glittery egg ornaments are from the Dollar Tree
* The Egg Hunt Sign is a free printable I created, which you can get here!
I cut mine out in an oval shape and put it on a thrift store platter. If I ever have trouble cutting out a particular shape, I'll find it on a google image search and then resize it in a word doc to be the right size for me to trace it on my image.
* The herb basket was from Target at the dollar spot last year
* The second I saw this amazing egg and nest print, I knew I had to have it! You can find it here FREE at The Graphics Fairy!
* This amazing egg wreath is from Tai Pan Trading.
Thanks for stopping by!
You might also like:
St. Patrick's Day House Tour + Free Printable
Valentine's Day House Tour
Love it! Especially that bunny!ReplyDelete
I love your decor...Especially that moss bunny! So cute!ReplyDelete
Thank you for sharing on the Wake Up Wednesday link party.
We hope to see you next week!
Kate | TheOrganizedDream.com
That egg and nest print is really cool. Thanks for the link.ReplyDelete